For now and so on - El Blog de Mario

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

lunes, 25 de enero de 2010

For now and so on

For now and so on I’m going to make my blog all in English. Why? because that way I can write to everyone, but if I do it in Spanish, just for a few ones who speak Spanish. I mean, who in the world doesn’t speak English?

Well, Now I’m going to talk about something that I really like. Art =)

I found this terrific picture on one of my favorite pages. Deviant Art. This is one of the top 3 in the  submitted deviations in the last 1 week.

It’s just amazing the way that one guy can capture with a camera one feeling in this way. Just amazing about the color scheme that even makes you feel like you’re watching at a painting, and its just a great technique and edit from a really cool photographer =)

_be_your_fairy_tale_by_Lord_Kevinz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario